731 total views
Business Compliance Calendar for the month of September – 2018
– Due date for Payment of Tax deducted/Collected (TDS/TCS) in the month of August -2018. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the Government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan.
– Monthly GST return in GSTR-1for August -2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
– Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA (TDS on Immovable property) & u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) in the month of July, 2018
– PF for August -2018
– Monthly ESIC for August -2018
– Second installment of advance tax for the Assessment Year 2019-20
– Furnishing of Form 24G (TDS) by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of August -2018 has been paid without the production of Challan.
– Monthly Summary Return in GSTR-3B for the month of August -2018
– Return in GSTR-5 for the month of August-2018 for Non Resident Taxable Person
– Return in GSTR-5A for the month of April-2018 by Non Resident Foreign
Taxpayers who have come for a short period to make supplies in India
– Return in GSTR- 6 for Input Service Distributor (July 2017 to August 2018)
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IA (TDS on Immovable
property) & u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) for August -2018
– Statement by scientific research association, university, college or other
association or Indian scientific research company as required by Rules 5D, 5E
and 5F (if due date of submission of return of income is September 30, 2018)
– Annual return of income for the Assessment Year 2018-19 if the assessee (not having any international or specified domestic transaction) is (a) corporate-assessee or (b) non-corporate assessee (whose books of account are required to be audited) or (c) working partner of a firm whose accounts are required to be audited).
– Audit report under section 44AB for the Assessment Year 2018-19 in the case of a corporate- assessee or non-corporate assessee (who is required to submit his/its return of income on September 30, 2018).
– Application in Form 9A for exercising the option available under Explanation to section 11(1) to apply income of previous year in the next year or in future (if the assessee is required to submit return of income on September 30, 2018)
– Statement in Form No. 10 to be furnished to accumulate income for future application under section 10(21) or 11(2) (if the assessee is required to submit return of income on September 30, 2018)
– Submit copy of audit of accounts to the Secretary, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research in case company is eligible for weighted deduction under section 35(2AB) [if company does not have any international/specified domestic transaction]
– Due date for claiming foreign tax credit, upload statement of foreign income offered for tax for the previous year 2017-18 and of foreign tax deducted or paid on such income in Form No. 67. (if due date of submission of return of income is September 30, 2018).
– Due date of intimation under section 286(1) by a resident constituent entity of an international group whose parent is non-resident.
30th Sep. is last date for filling Income Tax Audit Report & respective Income Tax Returns of the Concern persons.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”outlined” target=”” link=”https://thetaxtalk.com/income-tax/”]Income tax[/button] [button color=”” size=”” type=”outlined” target=”” link=”https://thetaxtalk.com/gst/”]GST[/button] [button color=”” size=”” type=”outlined” target=”” link=”https://thetaxtalk.com/discussion-on-tax-problem/”]Query[/button] [button color=”” size=”” type=”outlined” target=”” link=”https://thetaxtalk.com/category/income-tax/latest-update/it-judgement/”]Income Tax Judgement[/button]