SAMPRK & Associates, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants was established in year 1994 in India. With our expertise in field of Audit and Assurances, taxation, management consulting coupled with our in-depth specialization in the field of financial management, taxation, audit and assurances and developing internal control and MIS systems in Indian. We are rendering comprehensive professional services to a wide spectrum of Government institutions in the field of Banking, Finance, Insurance and Regulatory Bodies and wide variety of clients throughout India.
SAMPRK’s constant endeavors to craft a premier focused professional practice providing high quality services and integrating value added knowledge, for its people, clients and society as a whole with a professional approach blended with professional touch has credited the firm enormous confidence of all its clients, which is reflected in an enduring business relationship that it enjoys with them and also in the consistent growth in portfolio of its services. The firm regards the provision of a professional high quality service to the clients as an absolute priority.
SAMPRK maintains qualified, well trained and highly experienced staff. A very selective recruitment process and substantial investment in training ensures that expert knowledge is supplemented by specialist knowledge in one or more areas and is broadened into general management skills required for services in the business environment. The Firm employs evaluation methods for staff performance, and increments and promotions are made based on proven evaluation methods. Regular training is given to the staff so that they face the changing world with confidence and reach to the expectations of our clients. More than 32 experienced and well trained staff, our organization is well equipped in terms of technical expertise, domain knowledge and sound infrastructure to provide various audit and assurance, management consulting and legal services etc.
We have a stated policy of ensuring that high quality services are provided to each client irrespective of its location and size. This we achieve by bringing the professional and analytical skills to an assignment, which we have developed, through the academic background, internal training, continuing professional education and engagement experience of our personnel.
We are committed to:
Place the Interest of Clients before ours.
Providing our clients with a full range of high quality services High Standards of Honesty and Integrity.
Carrying out all aspects of our work to high level of professionalism and excellence.
Excellence in Professional Services
Continuous Education and Training of Staff and Clients
Endeavour to Improve the Quality of Services
Seriatim of our Services
Audit & Assurance Services
• Statutory Audits
• Tax Audits
• Internal and Management Audits
• Internal Control Review
• Systems Audit
Direct & Indirect Taxation
• Corporate and personal tax compliance including income-tax assessments, Appeals before the Commissioner (Appeals) and the Income-tax Appellate Tribunal as well as Indirect taxes- assessment of vat and representation up to Tribunal and the same in respect of Service Tax matter. Firm also provide basic service and input in respect of excise matter.
• Domestic Tax Planning.
• Filing of Income-tax and Wealth-tax, Vat Tax and Service Tax returns of residents and non-residents individuals, domestic and foreign companies and other entities.
Company Law Matters
• Formation of Indian and Offshore Companies.
• Advising on various matters under the Companies Act, 1956 including appearance before the Company Law Board.
• Assisting in Winding-up of companies/striking off the name from the Registrar of Companies under the Act.
• Maintenance of statutory records and registers as per Indian Companies Act.
Accounting & Related Consultancy
• Design, implementation and review of accounting manuals including those of urban local bodies.
• Advice on various accounting issues including those related to Indian GAAPs, International GAAPs and US GAAPs.
• Project report preparation for availing term loans and working capital loans from banks and financial institutions.