Compliance Calendar for Aug- 23
▪ 7th Aug 2023- Due date for payment of TDS/TCS for the month of July’23
▪ 14th Aug 2023- Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA/194-IA/194M in the month of June, 2023.
▪ 30th Aug 2023- Due date for Challan cum statement for tax deducted under section 194-IA/194-IA/194M in the month of July, 2023.
Note :- 1) Extended due date for TDS return for Q1 (April- June’2023) for non salary and TCS return, is 30/09/2023.
2) Due date for Tax audit is 30.09.2023 for AY 23-24.
▪ 1st Aug 2023- E invoicing applicable for entities with Turnover above 5cr.
▪ 11th Aug 2023-Due date of filling GSTR-1 for the month of July- 2023 who does not opt QRMP (Quarterly Return Filing and Monthly Payment of Taxes) Scheme under GST.
▪ 13th Aug 2023-Due date of filling of GSTR 1 (QRMP) who opted Scheme under GST.
▪ 20th Aug 2023- Due date of filling GSTR-3B by registered person filling monthly return for the month of July, 2023 (for Maharashtra and Chattisgarh state)
▪ 22nd Aug 2023- Due date of filling GSTR-3B by registered person filling quarterly return for qtr ended July, 2023 (for Maharashtra and Chattisgarh state)
Note :- 1) July-2023 GSTR-1 Return is appropriate opportunity to amend Sales Details for FY 2022-23. Confirm with Customers all Sales made during FY 2022-23 are appearing in their Portal, if any amendment or change is to be made.
2) Return for July-2023 is appropriate opportunity to claim eligible Input Tax Credit for Purchases/RCM Paid of FY 2022-23. Kindly ensure to reconcile GST Portal Purchase report GSTR-2A for FY 2022-23 and assure all Purchases from Suppliers are updated at GST Portal.
▪ 15th Aug 2023- Due date for payment of Provident Fund, ESI contribution for employers who have paid wages to their employees for July -2023.
▪ 25th Aug 2023- Due date of filing of return for month of July-2023.
Note :- PF contribution for employee portion if not paid within time, disallowed under Income tax.
▪ 31st Aug 2023- Due date for payment of PT for the month of July’23 where tax liability is more than Rs.100,000/- (Monthly)
Roc Annual filing is based upon AGM of the company held, due date for AGM is 30.09.2023