Form 10AB got rejected, can apply for the condonation till 30.09.23: CBDT
CBDT has given a Big Relief for Charitable Trusts in Income Tax. Recently, it has issued a circular carrying lot of clarifications with respect to the charitable and religious trusts. Even the Extension of due date for Filing of 10BD till 30th June 2023 is also granted.
The key feature of the circular is as under:
1. CBDT extends the Date of Renewal of old registered trusts till 30.09.23
2. Delayed Filed Form 10AB to be condoned
3. Form 10AB which got rejected due to delay – They can re-apply till 30.09.23
4. Those who could not apply Form 10AB – They will be able to apply till 30.09.23
5. The trusts who get their Registration Renewal done by 30.09.23 – 115TD will not attract them
6. Those trusts who could not file 10BD last year, their Due Date has been Extended till 30.9.2023.