All about Section 115BAC & Form No. 10BEA as per CBDT notification No. 43 Dt. 21.6.23.
Here are the Bullet points of the above notification:
1. 115BAC opting employees entitled for allowances exemption subject to conditions;
2. 115BA,115BAA,115BAB domestic cos,
115BAC indls/HUFs/AOPs/BOIs/ artificial person;
115BAD 115BAE coop society- restriction on dep allowance to 40% of wdv;
3. Notified Form 10IEA for opting in/ opting out/ re-entering of 115BAC for individuals/ HUFs/ AOPs/ BOIs/ artificial persons – to be filed within due dates u/s 139(1) in case of a person having income fm business or profession and person not having income from business or profession
4. Form 10IEA To be furnished electronically under digital signature or electronic verification code
5. PDGIT(systems) or DGIT(systems) to specify the procedure, standard, manner and be responsible for formulating policies in relation to form 10IEA.