Compliance Calendar for May-22
- 07th May 2022- Due date for TDS/TCS payment for April’22.
- 15th May 2022- Due date for filing of TCS return for Quarter ending Mar’22.
- 15th May 2022- Due date for filing of Form 10BD for Trust having approval u/s 80G for details of donation received in FY 21-22.
- 30th May 2022-Due date for furnishing of challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted under section 194-IB/194-IA/194-M in the month of April, 2022.
- 31st May 2022- Due date of downloading certificate of donation based upon Form 10BD filed by trust to each Donar.
- 31st May 2022- Due date for filing SFT return in Form 61A for FY 2021-22 by specified person for specified transaction.
- 11th May 2022-Due date of filling GSTR-1 for the month of April- 2022 who does not opt QRMP (Quarterly Return Filing and Monthly Payment of Taxes) Scheme under GST.
- 13th May 2022-Due date of filling of GSTR 1 (QRMP) who opted QRMP (Quarterly Return Filing and Monthly Payment of Taxes) Scheme under GST.
- 18th May 2022- Due date for filing of form CMP-08 opting for composition scheme for the quarter January to Aprilch’22
- 20th May 2022-Due date of filling GSTR-3B by registered person filling monthly return for the month of April, 2022 (for Maharashtra and Chattisgarh state)
- 25th May 2022- GST challan payment if no sufficient ITC for April’22, who opted QRMP.
- 15th May 2022- Due date for payment of Provident Fund, ESI contribution for employers who have paid wages to their employees for April 2022.
- 25th May 2022- Due date of filing of return for month of April 2022.
- 31st May 2022- Due date for payment of PT for the month of Aprilch where tax liability is more than Rs.100,000/-. (Monthly)
- 30th May 2022- Due date for filing of Form 11, An annual statement for submitting details of the business of the LLP and its partners for the FY 2021-22 in case of LLP.