58,233 total views
Format of Affidavit for HUF PAN & Account Opening
For applying the PAN for a HUF, Form No. 49A duly filed and signed is required to be submitted to any of the TIN-FCs managed by NSDL.
For making an Application for PAN of HUF, the following documents need to be submitted:
- Duly filled and signed Form No. 49A
- Proof of the identity of Karta of the Hindu undivided family.
- Address Proof of Karta of the Hindu undivided family.
- Date of birth proof documents of Karta of the Hindu undivided family.
- An affidavit stating the name, father’s name and address of all the coparceners on the date of application. It may be noted that there is no specific format for the affidavit. An affidavit has to be on a judicial stamp paper. Stamp duty value varies from state to state as the stamp duty Act is a matter of State Government. In Maharashtra, it has to be done on stamp of Rs. 500/-
- An affidavit can be executed before the executive magistrate or can be notarized.
- Application can be done online or manual. The fee for processing PAN application can be in any of the following mode:
- Demand Draft shall be in favor of ‘NSDL – PAN’ payable at Mumbai.
- The cheque can be deposited with any HDFC Bank branch across the country. “NSDL-PAN” should be mentioned on the deposit slip.
- Net banking
- Debit Card/ Credit Card.
If application is done online then the documents are required to be forward to NSDL office. Along with acknowledgment, demand draft/cheque and proofs and affidavit should reach NSDL within 15 days from the date of online application. The address for sending documents
Duly signed a copy of acknowledgment(if applied online) or dully filled and signed Form 49A, along with all the above documents should be sent to NSDL on below-mentioned address:-
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th floor, Mantri Sterling,
Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune – 411016
Specimen of Affidavit for HUF PAN Application
AFFIDAVIT FOR HUF
I, __________________ (Name of Karta) , son of ________________(Father’s name of Karta) aged ___________ years, residing At______________(Address of Karta) and as Karta of my Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) affirm on oath and declare as under: –
- That I am Karta of our HUF which is known as ______________(Name of HUF).
- That, at present the HUF consists of the following persons : –
||Name of Coparceners
||Name of Father
||Name of Karta
||Spouse of Karta
|| Father’s name
||Child of Karta
||Child of Karta
- That the above said HUF is in existence since _____________(DOB of child).
- That this affidavit is executed as a declaration for the purpose of submission to the Income Tax Department and for opening the bank account of HUF.
Place : ___________ (Sign of Karta)
Date : ___________ Deponent
I, __________________________(Name of Karta), son of __________________(Father’s name of Karta), aged___________ R/o_____________________ hereby verify that as per my best of my knowledge above mentioned contents of this affidavit are true and correct and nothing is hidden therein.
(Sign of Karta)