Finally, All Dates of Tax compliance of 31st March 2020 Extended !!
As requested by www.TheTaxTalk.com in its letter to the Honble FM Maam, all are accepted.
1. Last date of fIling Income Tax Return for FY 2018-19 is extended to 30-06-2020.
2. Vivad se vishwas scheme options is also extends till 30.06.2020 without payment of any additional charges of 10% or 5%.
3. Adhar & PAN Linking deadline date is extended to 30.06.2020
4. Rate of interest for delayed interest will be 9% only instead of 18% in case of delay in payment of TDS. However, for income tax delay payment would attract interest rate of 9% as against original rate of 9%.
5. GST returns deadline date from March to May is also extended to 30.06.2020
6. Option to opt for composition scheme is also extended to 30.06.2020
7. Company with turnover less than Rs. 5 crore there will not be an interest,late fees, penalty for delay in compliances.
8. All following limitations are Extended till 30/06/2020
A. All time barring cases under section
E. 263/264 orders
F. Appeal filing
G. ITR filings
H. Any compliances
I. Saving instruments like investment in section 80C or long term capital gain exemption under section 54 investment etc