Compliance Calendar for December -2019
31st December 2019
Due date for furnishing Annual Return under GST in Form 9, Form 9A & Form 9C in respect of a Financial Year 2017-18.
15th December 2019
Third installment of advance tax for the Assessment Year 2020-21.
Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected at source (TDS/TCS)for the month of November, 2019. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the Government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan
Monthly TCS Returns (in GST) in Form No GSTR-8(E-Commerce
Operator) for the month of November-2019
Monthly GST return in GSTR-1(Outward Supplies)for November-
2019for registered Person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50
Monthly Return in GSTR-6 for Input Service Distributor (ISD) for the month of November-2019
Monthly PF forNovember -2019
Monthly ESIC forNovember -2019
Due date for furnishing of Form 24G by an office of the Government
where TDS/TCS for the month of November -2019has been paid
without the production of a challan
Third installment of advance tax for the assessment year 2020-21
- Due date for furnishing statement in Form No. 3BB by a stock exchanges for the month of November, 2019.
- Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted in the month of
October, 2019 in respect of TDS
- under section 194-IA(TDS on Immovable property)
- under section 194-IB(TDS on Certain Rent payment)
Monthly Summary Return in GSTR-3B for November-2019.
Monthly Return in GSTR-5 (for Non Resident Taxable Person) for the
month of November-2019.
Return in GSTR-5A for the month of November-2019by Non
Resident foreign taxpayers who have come for a short period to make
Provident Fund (PF) Return filling for November-2019 (Including
- Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IA (TDS on
Immovable property) & u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) for November -2019
- Furnishing of report in Form No. 3CEAD by a constituent entity, resident in India, in respect of the international group of which it is a constituent if applicable
- Monthly Return Filling for the month of November-2019 of Professional Tax (Maharashtra)
- Due Date for filling of GST Annual Return/Report for the F.Y. 2017-18
a)In Form No GSTR-9A (Composition Scheme)
b) In Form No GSTR-9 [Exception from filing GSTR-9 : (i) Optional for the persons with turnover not exceeding Rs. 2 cr. (ii) Some Persons as specified in the Act] c) Annual GST Audit Report in Form No GSTR-9C (for all registered Person whose turnover exceeding Rs. 2 Crore)