Process of Approval of Form CG-1 to be filed for Condonation of Delay
1. Form CG-1 filed along with application and other necessary documents;
2. The form is processed at MCA Headquarters, New Delhi;
3. It takes time period of around 1.5 to 2.5 Months for receiving the approval;
4. The Annual Filing of the Company should be completed;
5. After the approval mail received wait for the order copy as the copy of the CG order for said condonation is being sent by post to the Company at their registered office address;
6. It takes a time period of approximately 2-3 weeks for the preparation, signing and dispatching of the order as the CG does not prepare orders individually; and
7. In case you don’t receive the order copy within a month kindly inquire for the same as the order issued by CG is also required to be filed in INC-28 within 45 days of the date of the order.