681 total views
– Due date for Payment of Tax deducted/Collected (TDS/TCS) in ITNS-280 for the month of March -2019 by an office of the Government where tax deposit is accompanied an Income-tax Challan.
– Due date for deposit of TCS for the month of March -2019
– Monthly TDS payment in Form GSTR-7 by the person specified by the
Government for the month of March-2019
– Monthly TCS Returns in Form GSTR-8 (E-Commerce Operator) for the
month of March-2019 under GST
– Monthly GST return in GSTR-1(Outward Supplies) for March-2019
for registered Person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
– Return in GSTR-6 for Input Service Distributor (ISD) for the month of
– Due date for furnishing of challan-cum-statement in respect of tax
deducted in the month of February -2019
- under section 194-IA(TDS on Immovable property)
- under section 194-IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment)
– PF for March -2019
– Monthly ESIC for March -2019
– Quarterly statement in respect of foreign remittances (to be furnished by
authorized dealers) in Form No. 15CC for quarter ending March -2019
– Due date for furnishing statement in Form no. 3BB by a stock exchange
in respect of transactions in which client codes been modified after
registering in the system for the month of March -2019
– Issue Monthly TDS Certificate in form GSTR-7A for the month of
March -2019 under GST
– Quarterly Return in GSTR-4 for the Quarter ended March -2019 for
– Monthly Summary Return in GSTR-3B for March -2019
– Monthly Return in GSTR-5 (for Non Resident Taxable Person) for the
month of March -2019
– Return in GSTR-5A for the month of March -2019 by Non Resident
Foreign taxpayers who have come for a short period to make supplies in
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IA (TDS on
Immovable property) & u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) for
– Quarterly GST return in GSTR-1(Outward Supplies) for the Quarter
ended March -2019 for the registered person with aggregate turnover is
not exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
– E-filing of declaration received in form No. 15G/15H during Quarter
ended March -2019
- Due date for Payment of Tax deducted/Collected (TDS/TCS) in ITNS 280 for the month of March -2019. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the Government shall be paid to the credit of the central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income –tax Challan.
- Due date for furnishing of Form 24G by an office of the Government where TDS/TCS for the month of March, 2019 has been paid without the production of a challan
- Due date for e-filing of a declaration in Form No. 61 containing particulars of Form No. 60 received during the period October 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
- Due date for deposit of TDS for the period January 2019 to March 2019 when Assessing Officer has permitted quarterly deposit of TDS under section 192, 194A, 194D or 194H.
- PTRC (Maharashtra) monthly Return for the month of April -2019