709 total views
– Due date for Payment of Tax deducted/Collected (TDS/TCS) in the month of October-2018. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the Government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan.
– Monthly TDS payment in Form GSTR-7 for the month of October-2018 under GST.
– Monthly GST return in GSTR-1for October -2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
– Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted in the month of September, 2018 –
- i) under section 194-IA(TDS on Immovable property)
- ii) under section 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment)
– PF for October-2018
– Monthly ESIC for October-2018
– Furnishing of Form 24G (TDS) by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of October -2018 has been paid without the production of Challan
– Quarterly TDS Certificate for the quarter ending September 30, 2018
– Issue Monthly TDS Certificate in form GSTR-7A is required to be issued under GST
– Monthly Summary Return in GSTR-3B for the month ofOctober-2018
– Monthly Return in GSTR-5 for the month of October-2018 for Non Resident
– Return in GSTR-5A for the month of April-2018 by Non Resident Foreign
Taxpayers who have come for a short period to make supplies in India
– PF Return filling for October-2018 (including pension and insurance scheme forms).
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IA (TDS on Immovable property) & u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) for October -2018
-Quarterly TCS certificate (in respect of tax collected by any person) for the quarter ending September 30, 2018
-Annual return of income for the Assessment Year 2018-19 in the case of an assessee if he/it is required to submit a report under section 92E pertaining to international or specified domestic transaction(s)
-Audit report under section 44AB for the assessment year 2018-19 in the case of an assessee who is also required to submit a report pertaining to international or specified domestic transactions under section 92E
-Report to be furnished in Form 3CEB in respect of international transaction and specified domestic transaction.
-Report in Form No. 3CEAA by a constituent entity of an international group for the accounting year 2017-18
-Country-By-Country Report in Form No. 3CEAD by a parent entity or an alternate reporting entity or any other constituent entity, resident in India, for the accounting year 2016-17.
-Statement of income distribution by Venture Capital Company or venture
-capital fund in respect of income distributed during 2017-18
- Statement to be furnished in Form No. 64D by Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) to Principal CIT or CIT in respect of income distributed (during previous year 2017-18) to units holders
– Due date to exercise option of safe harbour rules for international transaction by furnishing Form 3CEFA
– Due date to exercise option of safe harbour rules for specified domestic transaction by furnishing Form 3CEFB
– Due date for filing of statement of income distributed by business trust to unit holders during the financial year 2017-18. This statement is required to be filed electronically to Principal CIT or CIT in form No. 64A
-Due date for e-filing of report (in Form No. 3CEJ) by an eligible investment fund in respect of arm’s length price of the remuneration paid to the fund manager.
– Application in Form 9A for exercising the option available under Explanation to section 11(1) to apply income of previous year in the next year or in future (if the assessee is required to submit return of income on November 30, 2018)
– Statement by scientific research association, university, college or other association or Indian scientific research company as required by rules 5D, 5E and 5F (if due date of submission of return of income is November 30, 2018)
– Due date for claiming foreign tax credit, upload statement of foreign income offered for tax for the previous year 2017-18 and of foreign tax deducted or paid on such income in Form no. 67. (if due date of submission of return of income is November 30, 2018).