1,951 total views
Revocation of Cancelled GST Registration
Application for revocation of cancelled GST registration can be accessed within 30 days, from issuance of the Cancellation Order on the GST Portal, after logging in.
2. Login to the GST Portal using your earlier login credentials (i.e. credentials using which you were logging into the GST Portal earlier).
3. Click Services > Registration > Application for Revocation of Cancelled Registration option.
4. In the Reason for revocation of cancellation field, enter the reason for revocation of cancellation of registration.
5. Click the Choose File button to attach any supporting document.
6. Select the Verification checkbox.
7. In the Name of Authorized Signatory drop-down list, select the name of authorized signatory.
8. In the Place field, enter the place where the application is file.
Note: You can click the SAVE button to save the application form and retrieve it later.
9. Click the SUBMIT WITH DSC or SUBMIT WITH EVC button.
However application for revocation may be accept or rejected by Tax Official.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://thetaxtalk.com/”]home[/button] [button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://thetaxtalk.com/submit-article-publish-your-articles-here/”]Submit Article [/button] [button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://thetaxtalk.com/discussion-on-tax-problem/”]Ask Question [/button]