– Due date for Payment of Tax deducted/Collected (TDS/TCS) in the month of June-2018. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the Government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan.
– Monthly GST return in GSTR-1 for June-2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
– PF for June -2018
– Monthly ESIC for June -2018
– Upload the declarations received from recipients in Form No. 15G/15H during the quarter ending June, 2018.
– Quarterly statement in respect of foreign remittances (to be furnished by authorized dealers) in Form No. 15CC for quarter ending June, 2018
– Quarterly statement of TCS deposited for the quarter ending 30 June, 2018
– Furnishing of Form No. 24G (TDS) by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of June -2018 has been paid without the production of Challan.
– Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under Section194-IA (TDS on Immovable property) in the month of June, 2018
– Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section194-IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) in the month of June, 2018
– Quarterly Return in GSTR-4 for the Quarter ended June -2018 for composition Dealer.
– Monthly Summary Return in GSTR-3B for the month of June -2018
– Due date for e-filing of a statement (in Form No. 3CEK) by an eligible investment fund under section 9A in respect of its activities in financial year 2017-18.
– Quarterly TCS certificate in respect of tax collected by any person for the quarter ending June 30, 2018
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IA (TDS on Immovable property) for June -2018
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) for June -2018
– Furnishing the return by an Input Service Distributor (GSTR-6), for the months of July 2017-June 2018
– Quarterly GST return in GSTR-1 for the Quarter ended June -2018 for the dealer if turnover is not exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
– Quarterly return of non-deduction of tax at source by a banking company from interest on time deposit in respect of the quarter ending June 30, 2018
– Statement by scientific research association, university, college or other association or Indian scientific research company as required by rules 5D, 5E and 5F (if due date of submission of return of income is July 31, 2018)
– Application in Form 9A for exercising the option available under Explanation to section 11(1) to apply income of previous year in the next year or in future (if the assessee is required to submit return of income on or before July 31, 2018)
– Quarterly statement of TDS deposited for the quarter ending June 30, 2018
– Due date for claiming foreign tax credit, upload statement of foreign income offered for tax for the previous year 2017-18 and of foreign tax deducted or paid on such income in Form No. 67 (If the assessee is required to submit return of income on or before July 31, 2018).
– Income Tax Return for the assessment year 2018-19 for all assessee other than (a) corporate-assessee or (b) Non-corporate assessee (whose books of account are required to be audited) or (c) Working partner of a firm whose accounts are required to be audited or (d) An assessee who is required to furnish a report under section 92E.
Last Date of filling Income tax Return for all assessee other than (a) corporate-assessee or (b) non-corporate assessee (whose books of account are required to be audited) or (c) working partner of a firm whose accounts are required to be audited or (d) an assessee who is required to furnish a report under section 92E 31st July 2018.
Non filling within due date will attract penalty from Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 10,000/-.
home Submit Article Ask Question