Business Compliance Calendar for the Month of June -2018
– Due date for Payment of Tax deducted/Collected (TDS/TCS) in the month of May-2018(Government deductors are required to make the payment on the same day without production of Income Tax challan)
– Monthly GST return in GSTR-1 for May-2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
– Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under Section 194-IA
(TDS on Immovable property) for the month of April, 2018
– Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IB
(TDS on Certain Rent payment) for the month of April, 2018
– Monthly PF Payment for May -2018
– Monthly ESIC Payment for May -2018
– Issue of TDS certificate for the quarter ended March 2018
– Furnishing of Form 24G (TDS) by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of May -2018 has been paid without the production of Challan.
– First Installment of advance tax (15%) for the Assessment Year 2019-2020
– Monthly Summary Return in GSTR-3B for the month of May -2018
– PF Return filling for May -2018 (including pension and Insurance scheme forms)
– Due date for e-filing of a statement by an eligible investment fund under section 9A in respect of its activities in financial year 2017-18 (in Form No. 3CEK).
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IA (TDS on Immovable property) for May -2018
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) for May -2018
– GST Form TRANS-2 for claiming Input Tax Credit (ITC) on stock of 30.06.2017 on deemed basis.
– Professional Tax Return (Maharashtra) with regard to salary for the month of May -2018
– Annual Professional Tax Payment (Maharashtra) for Current F.Y. 2018-19 for self employed, Businessman, Directors etc.
– Return in respect of securities transaction tax for the financial year 2017-18
– Quarterly return of non-deduction of tax at source by a banking company from interest on time deposit in respect of the quarter ending March 31, 2018
– Statement to be furnished (in Form No. 64C) by Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) to units holders in respect of income distributed during the previous year 2017-18
– Report by an approved institution/public sector company under Section 35AC (4)/(5) for the year ending March 31, 2018
– Due date for furnishing of statement of income distributed by business trust to its unit holders during the financial year 2017-18. This statement is required to be furnished to the unit holders in form No. 64B [as prescribed under Rule 12CA inserted by the Income-tax (First Amendment) Rules, 2015, w.e.f. 19-1-2015.]
– CBDT has extended the timeline for linking AADHAAR with PAN.
–Monthly GST return in GSTR-1 for May -2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs. 1.50 Cr is required to be filled till 10th June, 2018 (i.e. Before filling of GSTR-3B).
–Last chance for claiming Input Tax Credit (ITC) on stock of 30.06.2017.
home Submit Article Discussion