214 viewsotherothere

 200 total views

Sir one doubt in tnvat/CST…
We sold goods to 100% EOU Unit during 2015-16 and shown the same in cst return under sec5(3)…
Now the department is asking to submit form H.. Since we have shown it under sec5(3)..
Please clarify
1.whether formH applicable for 100% eou sales or geencard with customer certification is enough.
2. Whether declaring eou sales in sec5(3) cst return is correct or I should have declared in sec 5(1) etc…

the taxtalk Changed status to publish April 9, 2022
Add a Comment
Write your answer.


Question stats

  • Active
  • Views214 times
  • Answers0 answers


Search questions