296 total views
QuickBooks desktop hosting is all in one solution for bookkeepers, accountants, CPAs, and small business.
It has a lot of benefits, some of them are-
1) Access-on-the go- QuickBooks files can be accessed anytime and from any device without any hassle.
2) Saves cost- QuickBooks desktop hosting reduces expenditure.
3) Disaster recovery- Hosted Quickbooks data is saved on highly protected data centers; in case of any disaster, data will not be lost.
4) Highly secure- Hosting providers take all the security measures like multi-factor authentication, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, etc.
7) Automatic Updates – The hosting provider will take care of all the software updates.
5) Easy collaboration- QuickBooks desktop hosting makes collaboration with accountants and outsourced bookkeepers easier.
6) Compatible with Add-ons- Application like Bill&pay, Microsoft office, etc. can be easily integrated Hosted QuickBooks desktop.
7) Enforces Privacy- The administrator can decide the level of authorization of QuickBooks data for all team members.
8) Round-the-clock support- Generall all QuickBooks desktop hosting provider like Ace Cloud hosting provides 24*7 support.
9) Automatic QuickBooks Cloud Backup– All the data is continuously backed up on the servers of the hosting provider, so you do not have to worry about the data loss.
- Views777 times
- Answers1 answer