Home Professional tax

Professional tax

703 viewsother

Dear team

Wishes for the day.

My query is that being a MBA,  Mcom graduate obtained GST practitioner code having some eagerness with GST. Although I used to work free in GST Facilitation center , I was with the regular book keeping.

Although I earned nil from the past year , please let me know if I need to get registered for professional tax from Andhra pradesh.

Thanks& regards

Jaya Sireesha

Asked question
Add a Comment
Write your answer.

Question stats

  • Active
  • Views703 times
  • Answers0 answers


Search questions