An MSME is required to take Udyog Aadhar registration to take the benefits of MSME. Traders are not eligible for the benefit of MSME.
MSME Registration Process
- For registration, the small and medium scale industry owner has to fill a single form which he can do online as well as offline.
- If you want to do registration for more than one industry then also he/she can do individual registration.
- To do the registration he/she has to fill a single form that is available at the website .
- The document required for the registration is Personal- Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details and some common information.
- In this, the person can provide self-certified certificates.
- There are no registration fees required for this process.
- Once the detail-filled and upload you would be getting the registration number.
komalcorpseed Answered question