90 viewsotherITR

 88 total views

Hi friends
Please suggest a better solution.
If a individual person Pvt job in new York last 5 year. He wants a ITR file in india. His residence in india is less than 60 days in india in last 2 year. Can he file ITR in india if yes how to file.

Answered question
Add a Comment
mohan (anonymous) 0 Comments

 81 total views

If there were tax payable during respective years, condonation of delay u/s. 119(2) (b) can be applied. After approval return can b be filed.

Changed status to publish
Add a Comment
Write your answer.

Question stats

  • Active
  • Views90 times
  • Answers1 answer


Search questions