1.70K viewsHouse & Property

 411 total views

I am an interior designer registered in Delhi.

I received a offer for construction of a mall in WEST BENGAL

(I am accepting it obviously)

My query is how do I claim ITC for materials I purchase in West Bengal that is to be used in the mall?

Changed status to publish
Add a Comment
Write your answer.

Question stats

  • Active
  • Views1704 times
  • Answers0 answers


Search questions