600 viewsHouse & Propertyothere

 584 total views

Assessee had purchased one flat 2 years ago by taking home loan.No deductions claimed at that time under section 54/54F.Now assessed is planning to sell one of the property and repay loan partially.Can he claim deductions under section 54/54F while selling the property?

Answered question
Add a Comment

 582 total views

Yes he can claim deduction under section 54 if he purchased residential property and gain from capital gain is not more than 2 cr and he can purchase another 1 property but earlier he doesn’t having more than 1 property

Answered question
Add a Comment
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.
Write your answer.


Question stats

  • Active
  • Views600 times
  • Answers1 answer


Search questions