2,272 total views
Hello CA Students,
Recently the Board of Studies of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – ICAI launched Live Video Lectures for the students of Intermediate and Final levels of CA course on Pan India basis. (Only for NEW Syllabus)
7.30 to 9.30 AM in the morning and
6 to 8 PM in the evening.
4 tests for each subject will be conducted to review the students performance.
In recent webcast by CA. Naveen ND Gupta sir, ICAI President, classes will be organised at mass level and also fee will be reduced by 50% to encourage more Students to Join and get Benefitted.
As per the ICAI Student Journal – January 2019 below is the fee structure
If a student opts for LVC at the time of CA Final course registration he/she can get LVC of all the subjects at the cost of Rs.4,750/- only and similarly for Intermediate at Rs. 4,000/- only.
Drastic reduction in Fees:
Considering the need for CA students, ICAI reduced the % of fees
For Intermediate- 73%
For Final – 76%.
Note: Revised Fee and Form will be updated shortly.
We have contacted the few students who enrolled for LVC at CA Final Level for the feedback, below are the results, analyse and take decision accordingly:
Students who have enrolled for CA Final – LVC had given rating of 2.75 on a scale on 5.
- Whether LVC are sufficient for examination?
- Whether any additional material will be provided? Yes, additional material will be provided apart from ICAI material
- Whether classes will be taught in English or Hindi? Classes, will be taught purely English only.
- Whether a student can enroll for subject wise LVC? No, a student can enrol for Group wise but not subject-wise LVC.
- Subject wise Feedback for CA Final New Syllabus
- Whether we can able to see lectures only at specified timings or recorded sessions will also available?
Lectures will be delivered by live webcast, but the recorded lectures will be available after 24 hours of live webcasting.
And there is no restriction on no.of times you can watch.
- Whether doubts will be resolved?
Yes, doubts will be resolved on the spot in live webcast itself.
- Whether LVC will be available at specified centres or student can attend from any where?
ICAI will provide you a Log in ID and you can watch the LVC from anywhere and any device like laptop, pc, mobile but only requirements is you must have good internet speed otherwise the lecture will lag in between which will break your concentration.
- Whether lectures will be provided in Pendrive/ CD/ available for download? You cannot download the lectures but the It’ll be live streamed on the portal with the link provided by ICAI on e-mail
- Most affordable cost
where a particular subject costs 15,000-20,000 of few faculties in the market, you can get lectures of all the subjects of CA Final at Rs. 4,750/- only
- Backup Classes & Convenient timings:
You can watch them being at home or while travelling at your convenience.
- FOUR tests for Each Subject will be conducted without any additional examination fee.
- Quality of teaching is not satisfactory .
- Time allocated to each subject is not sufficient.
- The classes are of 2 hours each, taken on alternative days. Law and Audit are taken once in a week. You’ve to put equal efforts to walk through the subject. 1 subject is taken by multiple faculties and not just one.
- Poor Quality of Videos
- CA Final Group 2 for final faculties are not upto the mark
- The speed is of course completion is quite fast and because of multiple faculty teaching every subject some faculty may suit you some may not. Though the periodical test conducted are very helpful.
- LVC for Electives are not available.
- SFM lecturers are pathetic.
- Only few lecturers are good. Because of time limit they go very fast. I would recommend LVC only if you kind of want revision lectures. As per my experience LVC gets 2/5.
- Overall feedback DT, IDT, Audit, FR are good.
Helpline by ICAI:
Students may send their queries relating to virtual classes at email@example.com mentioning their registration number and the level to which query pertains.
Refer your friends to join our Telegram Channel :