GST Return for FY 2018-19 : Before 30th September 2019 ends
September 2019 is the last date to rectify any error pertaining to year 2018-19.
Before 30th September 2019 ends, there are certain important points in respect of GST Return for FY 2018-19 which no one should forget .
The same are as under :
1) Reconcile the Sales figure/ ITC claimed/ RCM liability with books & GSTR-3B. If any mismatch arises,rectify it before September 2019 return. Also don’t forget to maintain a register of reconciliation done
2) If any RCM remains unpaid, one must pay it & claim ITC till september 2019 return.
3) Issuance of debit note/credit note related to supply pertaining to fimancial year 2018-19.
4) If anyone has forgotten to upload any invoice in GSTR-1 than upload it otherwise it will be blocked after September 2019 return.
5) If Any rectifications/amendments is required in GSTR-1 than rectify/amend it as it will be blocked after September 2019 return.
6) One can not claim any missed ITC of FY 18-19 after september 2019 return.
7) Don’t forget to Reconcile GSTR-2A with ITC claimed.
8) If anyone have ‘Other incomes’ which is taxable under GST then Raise invoice for year 18-19 & pay the tax.