STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF FILING 15G/H
Step 1- Visit income tax site (https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in).
Step 2- Login using TAN of deductor.
Step 3- Go to
E-File menu -> Submit Form 15G Form 15H (Consolidated)
Step4- Select the following criterions
- Type of form to be filed- 15G or 15H
- Financial year for which it is to be filed.
- Quarter for which it is to be filed.
Q1- April, May, June
Q2- July, August, September
Q3- October, November, December
Q4- January, February, March
- Type of filing– Original or Correction
Step 5- Attach Form 15G/H generated using utility.
Step 6- Attach the Digital Signature file generated.
Step 7- Click on upload. The return is uploaded.
Step 8- To check whether the return is accepted or rejected, go to
My Accounts -> View Form 15G Form 15H (Consolidated).
Step 9- Select the following criterion-
- Financial year for which the form is filed.
- Type of form filed- 15G or 15H
- Quarter for which it is filed.
And click on View Details.
After view details, it will show whether Form 15G/H is accepted or rejected along with Acknowledgment Number.