Online Process of Registering as a GST Practitioner
Step 1 – Visit to www.gst.gov.in site following screen will be appear:
Step 2 – Go to Services – Registration. And Click on ‘New Registration’
Step 3 – This will take you to the ‘New Registration’ page.
- Click on New Registration
- then one dialogue box as will be appeared, In the ‘I am a’ dropdown, select the option GST Practitioner
- Enter the basic details,Select the State and District from the dropdown
- Enter Name, PAN, Email Address and Mobile Number
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on ‘Proceed’
Following screen will be appeared:
After validation, you will be redirected to OTP verification page
Step 4 – Enter the 2 different OTPs received on e-mail and mobile number. Click on ‘Proceed’
Step 5 – This will generate a TRN. Click on ‘Proceed’
Step 6 – Enter TRN and Captcha. Click on ‘Proceed’
Step 7 – Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 8 – Enter all the details required by this part and upload documents in .pdf and .jpeg format. Click on ‘Submit’ in the Verification page
There are 2 ways the application can be submitted:
- DSC – Submit the application using the DSC token.
- EVC and E-signature – You will receive 2 OTPs, one on the Aadhaar-linked mobile number and the other on the e-mail ID. Enter the OPTs and submit the application
Once the application is submitted a success message will be displayed. You will receive an acknowledgment on your registered e-mail id within 15 days. This will complete your process to register as a GST Practitioner.