Refund application in case of export without payment of IGST: Documents requirements
Following are the of documents which is required by GST Department for processing refund Application:
1. Copy of GSTRFD-01A downloaded from GST portal
2. Copy of ARN downloaded from GST portal
3. Copy of electronic credit ledger download from GST portal
4.Explanation for considering GSTR-1 in place of GSTT-3B/Reconciliation statement in case of difference between two.
5. Copy of GSTRFD-01 having bank account details.
6. Copy of GSTR-3B for the relevant period.
7. Copy of GSTR-1 for the relevant period.
8. Copy of Registration certificate.
9. Jurisdiction Proof.
10. Self declaration as per rule 89.
11. Declaration of goods exported are not subject to any export duty.
12. Declaration of available ITC on goods and services not availed for making nil rated & fully exempt supplies
13. Undertaking regarding not being prosecuted for any offence under the existing Acts.
14. Undertaking of sanction amount of refund paid back to govt if any (As per circular 24/24/2017)
15. Undertaking of sanction amount has been apply to one authority
16. List of all invoices supplies to interstate or intrastate.
17. Summary of export processed invoices.
18. Copy of details of tax invoices, shipping bill with EGM status.
19. Details of input with purchase bills.
20. Contact details of authorized person