– Due date for Payment of Tax deducted/Collected (TDS/TCS) in the month of December-2018. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the Government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan.
-Due date for deposit of TDS for the period October 2018 to December 2018 when Assessing Officer has permitted quarterly deposit of TDS under section 192, 194A, 194D or 194H
– Monthly TDS payment in Form GSTR-7 for the month of December-
2018 under GST.
– Monthly GST return in GSTR-1for December -2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
– Return in GSTR-6 for Input Service Distributor (ISD) for the month of
-Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted in the month of
- i) under section 194-IA(TDS on Immovable property)
- ii) under section 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment)
– PF for December-2018
-Monthly ESIC for December -2018
– VAT Audit (Maharashtra) for the FY 2017-18(for the period from 01.04.2017 to 30.06.2017)
– TCS Return for the Quarter ended December-2018
-Furnishing of Form 24G (TDS) by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of December -2018 has been paid without the production of Challan
– Upload declarations received from recipients in Form No.15G/15Hfor the quarter endedDecember- 2018
-Issue Monthly TDS Certificate in form GSTR-7A for the month of
December-2018 under GST
– Quarterly statement in respect of foreign remittances (to be furnished by authorized dealers) in Form No. 15CC for quarter ending December, 2018
– Return inGSTR-4(Composition dealer) for the Quarter ended December 2018
– Monthly Summary Return in GSTR-3B for December-2018
– Monthly Return in GSTR-5 for the month of December -2018 (for Non
Resident Taxable Person)
– Return in GSTR-5A for the month of November-2018 by Non Resident Foreign taxpayers who have come for a short period to make supplies in India
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IA (TDS on Immovable property) &u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) for December – 2018
- Quarterly TCS certificate (in respect of tax collected by any person) for the quarter ending December -2018
– TDS Return (Income Tax Act, 1961) for the Quarter ended on December -2018
– Quarterly GST return in GSTR-1 for the Quarter October to December2018 if turnover is not exceeding Rs. 1.50 Cr.
– Intimation under section 286(1) in Form No. 3CEAC, by a resident constituent entity of an international group whose parent is non-resident
- Quarterly return of non-deduction at source by a banking company from interest on time deposit in respect of the quarter ending December 31, 2018
– Online Uploading of declarations received from recipients in Form No.15G/15Hfor the quarter ended December- 2018