New Form GST ITC-04
The principal manufacturer is required to file FORM GST ITC-04 mentioning therein details of challans in respect of goods dispatched to a job worker or received from a job worker or sent from one job worker to another job worker.
The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs has substituted earlier FORM GST ITC-04 with the new form Form GST ITC-04. Vide sr. no. 9 of notification no. 39/2018 – Central Tax dated 4th September, 2018
FORM GST ITC-04
Details of goods/capital goods sent to job worker and received back
- GSTIN –
- (a) Legal name – (b) Trade name, if any –
- Period: Quarter – Year –
- Details of inputs/capital goods sent for job work (includes inputs/capital goods directly sent to place of business /premises of job worker)
- Details of inputs/capital goods received back from job worker or sent out from business place of job work
(A) Details of inputs/ capital goods received back from job worker to whom such goods were sent for job work; and losses and wastes:
(B) Details of inputs / capital goods received back from job worker other than the job worker to whom such goods were originally sent for job work; and losses and wastes:
(C) Details of inputs/ Capital goods sent to job worker and subsequently supplied from premises of job worker; and losses and wastes:
1. Multiple entry of items for single challan may be filled.
2. Columns (2) & (3) in Table (A) and Table (B) are mandatory in cases where fresh challan are required to be issued by the job worker. Otherwise, columns (2) & (3) in Table (A) and Table(B) are optional.
3. Columns (7) & (8) in Table (A), Table (B) and Table (C) may not be filled where one-to-one correspondence between goods sent for job work and goods received back after job work is not possible.
I hereby solemnly affirm and declare that the information given hereinabove is true and correct to the
best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therefrom.
Home Submit Article Discussion